28 Lodge Close; Stoke D’ Abernon, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 2SQ
Tel: 07956 096204 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A structured and logical thinker with a keen interest in providing technical support and customer service. I have good programming skills and the ability to learn new softwares and tools and maintain high standards in order to achieve the best outcomes at all times.
University of Surrey, Guildford 2018 – 2020
Postgraduate Diploma: Computer Vision, Robotics and Machine Learning
Modules Studied Include:
AI Programming, Internet of Things, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Image Processing & Deep Learning, Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing.
Dissertation Project (Photometric Stereo):
In depth research in 3D Reconstruction and creation of a software Algorithm. The project requires using Open CV library, Visual Studio and Matlab.
- Exposure to programming scripting languages and libraries. (C++, Open CV, Python, Matlab)
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of complex Data
- Problem Solving and Good Mathematics and Physics background
- Software Testing
Brunel University, London 2012– 2013
(Msc) Advanced Multimedia and 3D Technologies
Master’s degree brings together 3D technology and multimedia interaction by integrating aspects of media, design, science and engineering in modules such as:
- Multimedia and Interaction Design
- Advanced 3D Technologies
- Multimedia Research Directions
- Exposure to programming scripting language (C#, Java)
- Application Testing & Development
- Group Projects have helped Developed effective teamwork skills.
Kingston University, London 2008 – 2012
Computer Graphics technology BSc (Hons)Degree Grade 2:2
Modules include: Visual Programming, Mathematics, Physics and CGI
University College for the Creative Arts, Farnham, Surrey 2007-2008
Diploma in Foundation Studies Art Design
King Edward School Sixth form, Witley, Surrey 2005-2007
A Level: Art and Design, ICT
More House School, Frensham, Surrey 1998-2005
8 GCSE’s including Maths and English grade C and above
January 2014 – Present: Voluntary Role in the Creative team, Hillsong London
Responsible for the control of a lighting desk console in a 1700-seater theatre. Working closely with the AV editor and coordinator to ensure the correct lights are used for the current graphic/video display and sound
September 2017 – January 2018: Labour Market Analyst, VSO
- Assisted with the Labour Market Research, Data Entry and Analysis for VSO ‘s people sourcing.
- Also responsible for extracting search results using the searching tools in various recruiting sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed.
- I also identified specific labour market data using VSO’s labour market guidelines and enter the data in a excel spread sheet in order to make an analysis.
March 2015 – August 2015: Internship, Petrovision Energy Services
- Responsible for researching and observing the company’s Quality Management System to ensure the training course is meeting the needs of the consumers. Producing presentations, Data analysis and reports using Microsoft Office programs such as PowerPoint and Excel and developing other administration skills.
May 2013 – September 2013: 3D Adventure Game, Brunel University
- Developed and programmed all aspects of 3D adventure game.
- The game contained assets, which are integrated such as 3D models, audio and textures. 3D packages such as Maya and 3ds Max were used to design and animate the models.
- C# and Java script were used to create the core game mechanics which was tested in Unity 3D.
Voluntary/Part time employment.
January 2014 –Present: Office Assistant Part TimeHKS TECH Ltd, Cobham, Surrey
- Responsible for duties such as filing and scanning documents and was also involved in the creation of logos, which were used for business cards. I am also working on the companies database and assisting with the data analysis for reports, which is developing my office skills such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
Additional Skills and Training
Jun – Dec 2014: Object – Programming Using C/C++, City University London
- Object Oriented Programming using Visual Studio. Including basic skills such as debugging and compiling applications.
Associate Member of the IET Institute
I am a keen games enthusiast and in my spare time I enjoy playing video games. I enjoy most games but my favourite types of games are role playing and adventure games such as Final Fantasy and The Legend of Zelda because they have interesting storyline and engaging gameplay.
I have a keen interest in Japanese culture and love reading graphic novels.
I also love football, Badminton and tennis
References will be supplied on request